City Scouts Refund Policy
• The Camp Office must be notified in writing at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the camp session to receive a full refund.
• All cancellation requests are subject to a $25 administration fee per child, per week.
• If a child is sick and cannot attend the camp, a refund may be granted. A doctor's note is required and must be presented to the camp office.
• Pro-rated refunds are not available for days absent, or other services not fully utilized. The full session’s fees are due and payable if a child is registered and attends any part of a session.
• Transfers may be made up to two-weeks prior to the start of a session providing there is available space in the desired program.